- Governing Body
- Admissions Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Procedure
- Adverse Weather
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Medicines and Illness
- Pastoral Care & Behavior
- Pupil Absence
- Pupil Premium
- Pupil Safety
- School Internet Rules
- Sex and Drugs Education
- Special Educational Needs
- The School Curriculum
- Religious Education
- What is Equal Opportunities
- School Meal Arrangements
- Parents and the School
Monday Bikeability for Year 6 (Group 2) 3.05-4 pm Choosing Club Yrs 1&2 3.10-4.15 pm Running Club Yrs 5&6 Tuesday… Read More
- We hope you find our website useful, please let us know if there are any extra items you would like to see.
- School Events Diary now published. See More Info tab for the full list and all the new events!
- Thank You to everyone who helped us raise £148.80 for Sport Relief !
- From the Immunisation Team at St Margaret’s Hospital Dear Parents/Carers, Flu vaccination: You may have seen the date on your school calendar and have wondered what this is all about. As an Immunisation Team we are looking forward to coming to your child’s school to…
- School Open Mornings for prospective parents are on the following dates Thursday 16th October 9.30 - 10.30am Friday 7th November 9.30 - 10.30am Friday 21st November 9.30 - 10.30am Please ring the office on 01992 572087 to book a place. Thank You.
- PTA - Friends of Epping Upland School Planning Meeting and AGM Wednesday 15 October 2014 - School Hall at 2pm We look forward to seeing you there!
Latest News and Upcoming Events
PTA – Friends of Epping Upland School
Planning Meeting and AGM
Wednesday 15 October 2014 – School Hall at 2pm
We look forward to seeing you there!
2nd October 2014
I have already this term received numerous complaints from neighbours, residents and parents about the inconsiderate and dangerous parking demonstrated by some of our parents.
29th September 2014
Dear Sparrow Class Parent
Following very careful consideration and discussion with Mrs Colgate, we have decided that Sparrow Class children will have their own class based Harvest Celebration in school on Monday 6th October rather than attending church.